You've just purchased your new Timeless Flames candle and of course, now you want to know how to best take care of it.
Thankfully, candle care is straightforward and is all outlined below.
- The first burn is important.
- Allow it to burn all the way to the edge of the jar.
- This could take approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not over-burn your candle.
- Trimming your wick will ensure your candle does not burn hotter than it should.
- Trim your wick 1/4-way before lighting. This will allow your candle to burn nicely.
- Be sure not to trim your wick too short or it will be engulfed in the wax and cause the candle to mushroom.
- Frost is normal in soy wax.
- When this occurs, it's a sign that your candle is 100% natural soy wax.
- To avoid frosting, keep your candle in the same room temperature
- For your safety, stop using your candle once there is approximately 1cm of wax left at the bottom of your jar.
- This will help avoid your jar overheating or cracking.
- Never leave your candle unattended or around pets and children
- Yes, You can re-use your jars.
- Pour hot boiling water into the jar and let it cool down.
- Dispose of the hard wax.
- Then clean your jar with soapy water.
- Simply contact Timeless Flames via email.
- You can drop off the jars to me at Glen Waverley, Victoria.
- Choose your scent.
- Pick up in 3 business days